Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wow, What a Difference Two Weeks Makes Part 1

Sorry I've been away so long, but even before the storms we've been very busy. As many of you know I got a BBR goodies package on April 22nd. Wow, was I ever excited over it. Thanks to Garland, BBR, and the volunteers/donors who made it possible. Here's some pictures of my happy time.

[NOTE: Remember, all my pics can be seen larger by clicking on them.]


The mystery package arrives. Wahoo!


Why do I have to sit here like this?


WOW - Look at all the great goodies I got.


Decisions, decisions....


I want to play with this ball!


No wait, I want this chewy!


Hey Wait, this stuffed chewy looks good too.


Oh, I'm in smell heaven....


So many choices, what next?


OK, to thank BBR I'll sit nicely for a picture.


Now, back to the FUN... AIRBORNE!



No comments:

Post a Comment