Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Photos!

I am getting settled into my new home. I have my very own crate, mostly for sleeping. I am eating very well. I love toys. I can get real goofy playing with my chewy rawhide. I like to flip it into the air and bury it under a blanket. Then I hunt for it. I like toys in general.

So, now, to pictures of a CLEAN me. In my humble opinion this blog is properly titled!

[NOTE: Remember, all my pics can be seen larger by clicking on them.]

I love laying my head in laps and asking "Can I sit here?"


Yea, I am still intact. But I barely know I'm a male.
I squat to pee, how embarrassing is that?
I really am just an overgrown puppy.
My fosters say they will be taking care of this "male problem".
What does that mean?


What are you doing?


What's going on in the kitchen?


Squeaky clean, that's me.


I have a toy, guess what it is.


Guess yet?


Here's a peek.


How soon can I destroy it? That is OK, right?


Let me nibble on this little part here.


What's this smell?


This will be easier to destroy if I use both paws.

Stay tuned. My chewie photos coming when I get more time.




4 comments:

  1. can you tell me where this dog came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a little like my American Bulldog. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee -
    I apologize. I just realized there were comments posted. If you view the original April post "Saved and Headed to a New Home" you'll see more on his rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee -
    Upon review I see that I was not specific as to his original location. He came from the Dothan Alabama shelter. He is part of a larger rescue of multiple bullies organized by Bama Bully Rescue.

    ReplyDelete