Sunday, May 29, 2011

Goofy Me.

Hey Again Folks -
My foster dad finally got a few belly shots of me. I love to lay on my back and get belly rubs... or just sleep. Plus these show the contortionist that I am. I can do a good pretzel imitation. I sure ain't "muscle bound". Ha!

[NOTE: Remember, all my pics can be seen larger by clicking on them.]

Sleep, it's a good thing, eh?


What are you gonna do to me now?


See my buddies Sparky (left) and of course Stormy Sky.


Here's Heather Belle. She's like me and loves to sleep in the sun.
That's why we could not get her in the picture above.
She is deaf and just would not listen!



Here's me starting to realize I was being looked at.
If you look at the bigger picture you can see me peeking.

That's it for today y'all. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment